Sponsors & Subscribers
Sponsor organizations are a key component of the Series’ longevity. We are eternally grateful
for the generous support of our Sponsors. The 2023 Sponsors are the following:
Sponsors have numerous benefits, from blocks of workshop seats for employees to special meetings with the presenters. They also enjoy separate professional development workshops and strategic planning meetings with professional peers to influence the Learning Series themes and topics chosen. Of course, each Sponsor’s logo appears on the ISDI website and all workshop materials, helping mark them as a preferred employer. Sponsorship levels include Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze with the following benefits:
Subscribers, typically from small to medium size businesses and not-for-profit organizations, enjoy a reduced rate with subscription pricing, their logo on the ISDI website and workshop materials, and many other perks.
Subscriptions to the NW Diversity Learning Series involve purchasing one seat for all six sessions of an annual Series. Due to virtual delivery, Subscribers get to double their seats (for now). Subscriptions may be purchased in any multiple, although at one point (at about 4) it becomes more cost effective to purchase a Sponsorship.
Subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- One seat as a bonus to participate in the D&I and HR Leaders Group, a peer group of DEI and HR professionals.
- Membership includes: six afternoon dialogue Sessions (following the morning workshops) with the Session presenters
- Two professional development Sessions a year that focus on current and emerging issues with highly competent and recognized thought leaders and peers
- Exclusive access to two planning meetings where the next year’s theme and workshop topics are explored and established
- Invitations to, and discounts on, other special ISDI events
- Acknowledged visually and verbally at all workshop Sessions
- Reduced rate for additional seat purchases per Session
Overall benefits for Sponsors & Subscribers
- Better attract, retain and engage employees.
- Watch your workplace become more inclusive, something that studies link strongly to
more productive workers and higher profits.
- Build a reputation as an employer with Best Practices.
- More opportunities for HR leaders and staff to gain continuing education credits
available from the Society for Human Resource Management and Human Resources
- Session registrants receive a full-color participant booklet, a rich number of after-session
resources and a month’s access to the recording of the workshop.
- Employees gifted with regular learning opportunities reflect their appreciation with
higher motivation in the workplace.